We all love CHEAP or FREE things right?!
Well with a little help from our friends at Tone Deaf and our own musical muster, here’s a list of very cheap, very fun gigs you can attend this week in Sydney.
WEDNESDAY 15th October:
- WHAT: Lime Cordiale + Spenda C + Animaux @ Beach Road Hotel, Bondi 8PM
- WHY: Lime Cordiale are an outrageously funky and enjoyable duo of dudes from the Northern Beaches. Support some locals who have just come back from touring the US over some cheap beverages and intimate gig feels.
THURSDAY 16th October:
- WHAT: Jungle Giants + New Navy @ UNSW Roundhouse
- WHY: You’ll have a good boogie to these boys, drinks are ridiculously cheap and it’ll cost you less than $22 + bf. Tickets here: http://www.eventopia.co/
- WHAT: Thieves @ The Vanguard 6.30PM
- WHY: Thieves are launching their new EP: A Way to Ease the Pain. It’s all ages and only $13.80!
FRIDAY 17th October:
- WHAT: Oxford Art Factory 7th Birthday FROM 7PM
- WHY: Killer line-up: Kilter, Oscar Key Sung, Hatch, Kanyon., Meare, Phondupe, Le Fruit DJs, Geoffrey James, The Gooch Palms, Flyying Colours, The Upskirts, The Dandelion, Smaal Cats, Dr GODDARD, DJ Glenn Be Trippi. Keep your head together for a moment though, this one needs to be RSVP’d on the link below. Enjoy. Tickets & info: Free Event, www.moshtix.com.au
- WHAT: Astral & Friends @ Good God Small Club, Liverpool St 9PM
- WHY: Astral people are a Sydney artist management and touring crew, and always throw a good party, with the message of “get out and support your local!” – featuring tunes from killer acts from Melbourne & Sydney. Only $11.80, see www.facebook.com & www.moshtix.com.au
If you don’t mind paying a bit more buck for your bang – be sure to consider The Beautiful Girls @ Metro Theatre on Friday 17th October, or legends The Cat Empire @ The Hordern Pavilion on Saturday 18th October.
Forget about the weather and go have a good time. Live the gig.